Rowenta Compact Iron
This is the only steam iron we've found that's compact enough for traveling yet powerful enough for home use. The steam jets ensure efficient ironing and work equally well on drapery.
- Powerful and efficient enough for home, compact enough for travel.
- Irons with or without steam.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
- Precise tip smooths collars, seams and narrow edges.
- Large transparent water tank.
- Dual-voltage system works on 120V or 230V.
- Powerful vertical steam jets are ideal for hanging garments and drapes.
- Soleplate made of durable stainless steel for a smooth glide.
- Sleek handle folds down for storage.
- Includes travel pouch.
- 3 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 5" high; folds to 3 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 3 1/4" high.
- 8' cord.
- 2.4-oz. water tank.
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Model number DA1560.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.