Round Ring Mold
Ring molds are the pastry chef’s secret for baking cake layers, setting mousse tarts and creating layered ice creams, as well as for supporting decorations until they’re set in place. Our professional-quality round rings are made of durable stainless steel that retains its shape through years of regular use.
- Use for baking, freezing or decorating an endless array of pastry recipes.
- Durable stainless steel won’t warp, corrode, chip or rust.
- Thin but strong steel allows even, thorough baking of crusts.
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by de Buyer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 cm: 4 3/4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 16 cm: 6 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 20 cm: 7 3/4" diam., 1 3/4" high.
- 24 cm: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.