From the moment you open the box it comes in, this handmade wreath brims with the lush and soothing scent of lavender. Hidcote English lavender is a dwarf variety noted for its deep purple flowers. Cultivated on a pesticide-free and herbicide-free family-owned farm, the lavender is picked by hand, air dried and gathered into wreaths.
- Intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area
- Ideal for a kitchen or bedroom, where its fragrance will last for months to come.
- Available in two sizes, 14" or 20" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath or garland, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
For Valentine's Day delivery order by, Tuesday February 7th 2017, 5PM ET.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.