Round Banneton Bread Basket
Generations of European bakers have used baskets like this one—called a banneton in French, and a Brotform in German—to proof bread dough for round loaves. The dough rises evenly into a uniform shape, while the rattan coils draw out moisture, promoting crispy crust. Spiral indentations left by the coils bake into the bread, so loves come out with a classic artisanal finish.
- For proofing up to a 2-lb. loaf.
- Simply flour the banneton and add kneaded dough for the final rise.
- Great with handmade and machine-made dough.
- Doubles as a serving basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam. x 3 1/4" high.
- Capacity: Up to a 2-lb. loaf.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery