Waring Rotisserie Turkey Fryer and Steamer
This innovative rotisserie turkey fryer has the capacity to cook up to an 18-lb. turkey in just over an hour – all in the comfort of your kitchen. It’s also designed to perfectly crisp wings, French fries, onion rings and more. Fill the steel reservoir with water instead of oil and the fryer transforms into a cavernous steamer, large enough for an indoor clambake.
- Rotisserie alternates direction for even cooking that retains the poultry’s natural juices.
- Rotisserie frying requires a 1/3 less oil than conventional deep frying.
- Remove the rotisserie for deep frying or steaming a variety of favorite food items.
- Temperature adjusts from 175°F to 375°F.
- Spacious 2.5-gal. stainless-steel reservoir resists corrosion.
- Fries a whole turkey at a rate of approximately 3 1/2 minutes per pound.
- 120-minute countdown timer.
- Durable stainless-steel lid is vented to prevent fried foods from becoming soggy.
- Includes thermometer and aluminum frying/rotisserie basket.
- 20 1/2" x 17" x 17 1/2" high; 21 lb.
- 2.5-gal. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.