The perforations on this angled spatula prevent food from sticking to surfaces and allow grease and liquids to drain away for drip-free serving. The thin blade slides easily under even the most delicate foods, and its straight edges can be used for cutting and separating.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Perforated holes on the head reduce suction, simplifying the removal of foods from blade and allowing pan juices to drain through.
- Angled head maneuvers around pans and molds for easy removal.
- Satin-finished handles have hanging loop for convenient storage.
- From the German company Rösle, manufacturers of quality kitchen tools since 1903.
- Dishwasher safe.