Rösle Perforated Stainless-Steel Spatula
The perforations on this angled spatula prevent food from sticking to surfaces and allow grease and liquids to drain away for drip-free serving. The thin blade slides easily under even the most delicate foods, and its straight edges can be used for cutting and separating.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Perforated holes on the head reduce suction, simplifying the removal of foods from blade and allowing pan juices to drain through.
- Angled head maneuvers around pans and molds for easy removal.
- Satin-finished handles have hanging loop for convenient storage.
- From the German company Rösle, manufacturers of quality kitchen tools since 1903.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" x 4" head; 13 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.