Rösle Conical Strainers & Pestle
Made of durable stainless steel, this strainer features superfine perforations that help trap small food particles. Its wide handles maintain balance and stability when pouring liquid into a pot or bowl.
- Strainers are made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Perforated strainers separate liquids from solids when you’re making stocks and sauces.
- Helper handle on strainers allows them to rest over a pot or bowl.
- Beechwood pestle helps push denser ingredients through strainers.
- From the German company Rösle, manufacturers of quality kitchen tools since 1903.
- Strainers are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium strainer: 5 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- Large strainer: 7” diam,. 6 1/4” high.
- Pestle: 3 1/4" diam., 9 3/4" long.
- Strainers: Made in China.
- Pestle: Made in Slovenia.
- Use & Care
- Strainers: Dishwasher safe.
- Pestle: Hand-wash with warm soapy water; dry immediately.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.