Fresh home-grown rosemary is a cook's dream. This petite topiary plant is already trained into a sphere shape—just give it a bright spot, indoors or out, and you'll have fragrant rosemary for clipping whenever you want. An excellent housewarming or hostess gift, the potted rosemary is shipped directly from a California nursery specializing in high-quality topiary.
- Culinary-grade rosemary ideal for use in cooking.
- Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Zones 7a to 10b.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Grows to 1 1/2' to 3' high.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: Plant arrives in 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/4"-high terra-cotta pot. Plant is approx. 9 1/2" high on arrival; grows up to 1 1/2' high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Medium: Pot arrives in 5" diam., 4 1/4"-high burlap-wrapped plastic pot. Plant is approx. 17" high on arrival; grows up to 3' high in pot. Plant is at least 12 months old at time of shipment.
- Large: Pot arrives in 6 1/2" diam., 5 1/4"-high terra-cotta pot. Plant is approx. 24" high on arrival; grows up to 3' high in pot. Plant is at least 14 months old at time of shipment.
- Use & Care
- Watering: Prefers to dry out before watering. Soil should not be constantly moist. Mist leaves regularly.
- Feeding: Apply fertilizer monthly. If transplanted in ground, feed infrequently.
- Pruning: Prune frequently to maintain shape. Do not prune flowering stems.
- Dislikes extreme cold; bring indoors during cold winter weather.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.