Fresh home-grown rosemary is a cook's dream. This petite topiary plant is already trained into a sphere shape—just give it a bright spot, indoors or out, and you'll have fragrant rosemary for clipping whenever you want. An excellent housewarming or hostess gift, the potted rosemary is shipped directly from a California nursery specializing in high-quality topiary.
- Culinary-grade rosemary ideal for use in cooking.
- Bright, indirect sunlight.
- Zones 7a to 10b.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Grows to 1 1/2' to 3' high.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: Plant arrives in 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/4"-high terra-cotta pot. Plant is approx. 9 1/2" high on arrival; grows up to 1 1/2' high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Medium: Pot arrives in 5" diam., 4 1/4"-high burlap-wrapped plastic pot. Plant is approx. 17" high on arrival; grows up to 3' high in pot. Plant is at least 12 months old at time of shipment.
- Large: Pot arrives in 6 1/2" diam., 5 1/4"-high terra-cotta pot. Plant is approx. 24" high on arrival; grows up to 3' high in pot. Plant is at least 14 months old at time of shipment.
- Use & Care
- Watering: Prefers to dry out before watering. Soil should not be constantly moist. Mist leaves regularly.
- Feeding: Apply fertilizer monthly. If transplanted in ground, feed infrequently.
- Pruning: Prune frequently to maintain shape. Do not prune flowering stems.
- Dislikes extreme cold; bring indoors during cold winter weather.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.