Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Rope Table Lamp
Celebrating an adventurous era of nautical exploration, our vintage-style lamp evokes the iron fixtures and coiled ropes used on fishing trawlers and seafaring schooners. The handcrafted iron base is covered with rustic spirals of natural jute rope – and topped with a classic beige linen shade.
- Handcrafted iron base is finished with coils of jute rope.
- Topped with a beige linen shade and round brass finial.
- 3-way switch allows you to control the level of lighting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 9" diam., 22" high.
- Base: 8" diam. x 12" high.
- Shade: 15" diam. x 9 1/2" high.
- 6 lb.
- 7’ translucent cord.
- Harp shade attachment with round finial.
- Uses one standard 3-way bulb, up to 100W (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Base made in India; shade made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the lamp with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust shade gently with a feather duster or soft, light cloth.
Next Day Delivery