Rope Table Lamp
Celebrating an adventurous era of nautical exploration, our vintage-style lamp evokes the iron fixtures and coiled ropes used on fishing trawlers and seafaring schooners. The handcrafted iron base is covered with rustic spirals of natural jute rope – and topped with a classic beige linen shade.
- Handcrafted iron base is finished with coils of jute rope.
- Topped with a beige linen shade and round brass finial.
- 3-way switch allows you to control the level of lighting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 9" diam., 22" high.
- Base: 8" diam. x 12" high.
- Shade: 15" diam. x 9 1/2" high.
- 6 lb.
- 7’ translucent cord.
- Harp shade attachment with round finial.
- Uses one standard 3-way bulb, up to 100W (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Base made in India; shade made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the lamp with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust shade gently with a feather duster or soft, light cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Online Only
Table Lamps, Set of 2
- Free Shipping
- Online Only