Meet one of the easiest ways to cook up healthy, great-tasting meals. A classic German design, our Römertopf ("Roman pot") roasts poultry, meat or vegetables to tender, juicy perfection. When prepared in the clay baker, food stays incredibly moist without added oil—and retains all its fresh flavors and nutrients. This versatile piece is also great for simmering stews, making casseroles and baking breads.
- Traditional clay baker offers a simple, efficient way to slow-cook foods in their natural juices.
- Easy to use—just soak the roaster in water before placing it inside the oven.
- Soaking allows the roaster to create and maintain moisture, guaranteeing succulent results.
- Preheat the filled baker and oven together; after reaching desired temperature, the earthenware conducts heat gently and evenly.
- Glazed interior; unglazed earthenware exterior will darken naturally with time and use.
- A tight-fitting cover circulates heat while sealing in juices, flavor and nutrients.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany.