Among the world's oldest spices, coriander seeds have a delicate flavor that's reminiscent of citrus peel and sage. We've roasted these fragrant seeds to bring out their rich, nutty character, then ground them into a convenient, easy-to-use powder.
- Aromatic ground coriander seeds enhance a wide variety of foods with their warm, complex flavor and aroma.
- Add this versatile spice to soups, broths, poaching liquids and marinades.
- Use as a distinctive seasoning for sautéed spinach and other vegetables.
- Sprinkle ground coriander into pancake and waffle batters for exotic Middle Eastern flavor.
- For a delicious hot beverage, simmer this spice with milk, honey and cinnamon over low heat.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.5 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.