Riedel Vinum Zinfandel Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of Zinfandel as well as other medium-bodied red wines such as Sangiovese, Chianti and Rioja Crianza.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl is specially shaped to bring out the wine's rich bouquet of berry and spice nuances.
- Rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to experience the complex balance of fruit flavors, acidity and tannins.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13-oz. cap., 8 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65