Riedel Vinum Zinfandel Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of Zinfandel as well as other medium-bodied red wines such as Sangiovese, Chianti and Rioja Crianza.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl is specially shaped to bring out the wine's rich bouquet of berry and spice nuances.
- Rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to experience the complex balance of fruit flavors, acidity and tannins.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13-oz. cap., 8 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeansat from Excellent range of wine glasses We have a small collection of Riedel glasses. Wine really does taste better when you choose the correct shape glass. Very pleased and they came very well packedDate published: 2014-05-23Rated 4 out of 5 by wineandfood from Elegant wine glass.. but be careful Be careful handling and washing, ,, they are very fragile and will break easily. We have broken 4 over the course of three years by washing... Just be real careful.... Love the elegance of the glass, works great for both red or white... dresses up a dinner table... would be nice if WS would sell replacements by the glass and not two in a box... great price too.Date published: 2012-04-01