Riedel Vinum XL Riesling Wine Glass, Set of 2
- Online Only
With their tall stems and extra-large bowls, these elegant 24% lead crystal Vinum glasses are designed for generous pours of light to medium-bodied white wines, including Rieseling, unoaked Chardonnay, Montepulciano, Pouilly-Fumé, Sancerre and Sauvignon Blanc. The bowl is specifically shaped to showcase the best qualities in these varietals and fully develop a wine’s complex aromas and fruit flavors. A superb gift for the wine lover, the set includes eight wineglasses.
- Extra-large bowl provides ample breathing space to develop the bouquet of Riesling and other light- to medium-bodied white wines.
- Bowl shape highlights fruit and floral components, while the rim directs the flow of wine to the front of the palate, allowing you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and acidity.
- Machine-made from sparkling 24% lead crystal.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Crafted in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned glassworks founded in 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14.2-oz. cap., 9 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- California Proposition 65