Riedel Vinum Syrah Wine Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of well-structured red wines, including Syrah, Petite Sirah, Hermitage, Malbec and Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl is shaped enhance the wine's rich bouquet with its notes of black cherry.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to experience the wine's silky texture and sensuous fruit flavors, while the tannins flow to the back of the palate for a smooth finish.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 27.7-oz. cap., 9 1/4".
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of these glasses.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65