Riedel Vinum Single Malt Whiskey Glasses, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. Showcasing the best qualities of single malt and other whiskeys, these elegant glasses were created with extensive input from master Scottish distillers.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl's elongated thistle shape brings out the aromas of fine whiskeys.
- Flared lip directs the flow of liquid to the tip of the tongue, allowing you to savor the whiskey's smooth, silky texture.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7-oz. cap., 4 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65