Riedel Vinum Port Glasses, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. Showcasing the best characteristics of vintage port, these elegant glasses allow you to appreciate the harmonious blend of flavors—and enjoy the delightful finish.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl's small, slender shape and narrow mouth deliver the optimum balance of fruitiness and acidity, while understating the high alcohol content.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8.5-oz. cap., 6 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by MissyMc from Riedel is the best I compared several port glasses and kept coming back to Riedel. This glassware is a traditional shape and perfectly balanced. I own several Riedel wine glass varieties and have always been completely satisfied. This will be a nice addition to my collection.Date published: 2012-12-27