Riedel Vinum Cognac Glasses, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of cognac and other fine brandies, including Armagnac and Calvados.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Tall, narrow bowl brings out the delicate bouquet of caramel and perfumed fruit, while understating the high alcohol content.
- Flared rim delivers the flow of liquid to those areas of the tongue that allow you to appreciate the harmonious balance of spiced wood and luscious fruitiness.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6.8-oz. cap., 7 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ENSXE from Appropriate Stemware makes the Difference For those who can appreciate how the appropriate stemware can make your wine really reveal itself, this Cognac or after dinner licquor glass is strongly recommended. While in Napa this year, at one of the wineries, we were served an Ice Wine in these glasses and the flavors really stood out. We were explained that because of the way the mouth of the glass is flared out, makes the wine pour towards the forward part of the palate which is where the tongue tastes sweetness, and I can now says that is true. I know these glasses are recommended for Cognac, but if you also enjoy some Dessert wines or Ice wine, I strongly recommend these glasses. Cheers!Date published: 2012-10-09