Riedel Vinum Cognac Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of cognac and other fine brandies, including Armagnac and Calvados.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Tall, narrow bowl brings out the delicate bouquet of caramel and perfumed fruit, while understating the high alcohol content.
- Flared rim delivers the flow of liquid to those areas of the tongue that allow you to appreciate the harmonious balance of spiced wood and luscious fruitiness.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6.8-oz. cap., 7 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65