Riedel Vinum Chardonnay Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of light, dry white wines, including Chardonnay (especially lighter style white Burgundy such as Chablis), Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Viognier.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl is specially shaped to bring out the wine's complex aromas.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and acidity.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.3-oz. cap., 7 3/4" high.
- Made in Germany
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65