Riedel Vinum Chardonnay Glass, Set of 2
- Premier Event Deal
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal glasses showcase the best qualities of light, dry white wines, including Chardonnay (especially lighter style white Burgundy such as Chablis), Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Viognier.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl is specially shaped to bring out the wine's complex aromas.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and acidity.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.3-oz. cap., 7 3/4" high.
- Made in Germany
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by TominLosAngeles from A Perfect Mid-Range Glass I've been looking for a glass that was somewhat special, but not precious. I'm not a snob—and don't want to appear to be one—but like nice things. I selected these because of their versatility (can easily be used for red or white wine), size (generous without being gaudy, and they fit in my cabinets well), ease of care (machine washable), price point, and shape. I'm perfectly happy with them for all of those reasons.Date published: 2016-02-05