Riedel Vinum Champagne Flutes, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant crystal flutes showcase the best qualities of Champagne and other sparkling wine, including Cuvée Prestige, Vintage Champagne, Vintage Sparkling Wine and Rosé Champagne.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Fluted bowl provides ample breathing space, which concentrates the yeasty bouquet and brings out the full range of aromas.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of liquid to areas of the tongue that recognize the creamy texture.
- To preserve the Champagne's effervescence, each flute has a tiny dot etched into the base of its bowl, generating a continuous stream of bubbles.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-oz. cap., 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Shipping Options and Charges.
- California Proposition 65