Riedel Vinum Burgundy Wine Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant glasses showcase the best qualities of red Burgundies and other medium to full-bodied wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Generous bowl provides ample breathing space for the bouquet to develop.
- Slightly flared rim directs the flow of wine to the tip of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and gentle acidity.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24.7-oz. cap., 8 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by irb22 from Special glasses for great wines We decided to purchase these wine glasses after discovering why Riedel are so special on a Celebrity cruise. The difference in the taste of the wine from a normal wine glass and from the Riedel specific glass was remarkable. I went into the class as a skeptic and came out a believer. We bought these to use for our dinners for two with our "not everyday" variety of wines so we could get the full flavor. They feel much more delicate at home than on the ship. Next purchase will be one for the chardonnay wines.Date published: 2012-01-10