Riedel Vinum Burgundy Wine Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant glasses showcase the best qualities of red Burgundies and other medium to full-bodied wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Generous bowl provides ample breathing space for the bouquet to develop.
- Slightly flared rim directs the flow of wine to the tip of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and gentle acidity.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 24.7-oz. cap., 8 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65