Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Riedel Vinum Brunello Wine Glass, Set of 2
Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant stemmed glasses showcase the best qualities of Brunello di Montalcino, one of Italy's most prestigious wines. A red wine made from Sangiovese Grosso grapes and aged for four years, Brunello is noted for its amber color, rich aroma and potent flavor.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Bowl is shaped to emphasize the wine's earthy, mineral aromas.
- Rim directs the flow of wine toward the front of the palate to highlight the fruit.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20.7-oz. cap., 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65