Experts with the world's most discerning palates helped develop Riedel's Vinum series, a glassware collection designed to flatter specific types of wines and liquors. These elegant stemmed glasses showcase the best qualities of full-bodied red wines (especially Bordeaux), including those made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot grapes.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Generous bowl allows the wine's bouquet to develop fully.
- Tapered rim directs the flow of wine to the tip of your tongue, highlighting the harmonious balance of fruit flavors and supple tannin.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company since 1756.
- Glasses can be monogrammed with a single initial.
- Set of two.