Riedel Swan Decanter
Designed by Maximilian and Georg Riedel, the Swan decanter was inspired by a father-son trip to Venice and captures the highest level of artistry in glassblowing. The elegantly tall, curved and tapered glass form is hand blown. As with all handcrafted pieces, each decanter is unique.
- Lead-crystal decanter is hand blown by artisans at a Riedel's family-owned glassworks in Austria, founded over 250 years ago.
- Generous curves enhance the aeration of wine during decanting and pouring.
- Pour wine into the wider opening for decanting, then pour into the glass from the narrow neck.
- Aerates red and white wines and aids in removing sediments from older wines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 55 1/2-oz. cap., 23 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint-free cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.