Riedel Swan Decanter
Designed by Maximilian and Georg Riedel, the Swan decanter was inspired by a father-son trip to Venice and captures the highest level of artistry in glassblowing. The elegantly tall, curved and tapered glass form is hand blown. As with all handcrafted pieces, each decanter is unique.
- Lead-crystal decanter is hand blown by artisans at a Riedel's family-owned glassworks in Austria, founded over 250 years ago.
- Generous curves enhance the aeration of wine during decanting and pouring.
- Pour wine into the wider opening for decanting, then pour into the glass from the narrow neck.
- Aerates red and white wines and aids in removing sediments from older wines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 55 1/2-oz. cap., 23 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint-free cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.