Riedel Swan Decanter
Designed by Maximilian and Georg Riedel, the Swan decanter was inspired by a father-son trip to Venice and captures the highest level of artistry in glassblowing. The elegantly tall, curved and tapered glass form is hand blown. As with all handcrafted pieces, each decanter is unique.
- Lead-crystal decanter is hand blown by artisans at a Riedel's family-owned glassworks in Austria, founded over 250 years ago.
- Generous curves enhance the aeration of wine during decanting and pouring.
- Pour wine into the wider opening for decanting, then pour into the glass from the narrow neck.
- Aerates red and white wines and aids in removing sediments from older wines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 55 1/2-oz. cap., 23 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint-free cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.