Riedel Sommeliers Zinfandel Glass
- Online Only
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass is designed to showcase the delicate qualities of medium-bodied red wines, including Zinfandel, Beaujolais Nouveau, Sangiovese, Dolcetto and Côtes du Roussillon.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Bowl is specially shaped to bring out the bouquet of cherry and almonds.
- Rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the palate, allowing you to experience the wine's suppleness and complex balance of fruit flavors, acidity and tannins.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13.4-oz. cap., 8 3/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- California Proposition 65