Riedel Sommeliers Tinto (Tempranillo) Reserve Wine Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. Georg Riedel was the first to create a glass specifically for one of the great wine varieties of the Iberian Peninsula: the red Tempranillo. The tannic, oak-aged styles of this variety require a carefully customized glass to showcase their unique character.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Generous in size, this glass features a wide base that tapers to a narrow rim, highlighting the flavors and finish of fine Tempranillo wines.
- In addition to Tempranillo, wines recommended for this glass are Gran Reserva, Ribera del Duero, Rioja and Tinto Reserva.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 21.25-oz. cap., 9 3/4" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65