Riedel Sommeliers Syrah Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass is designed to showcase the best qualities of well-structured red wines, including Syrah, Petite Sirah, Barbera, Hermitage, Malbec and Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Bowl is shaped to bring out notes of toast and black olives.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to experience the wine's silky texture and fruit aromas, while the tannins flow to the back of the palate for a smooth finish.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20.7-oz. cap., 9 1/4" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- California Proposition 65