Riedel Sommeliers Single Malt Whiskey Glass
Riedel's premier Sommeliers collection includes an impressive assortment of lead-crystal glasses, each developed by expert wine tasters to flatter a specific fine wine or liquor. This glass, created with extensive input from master Scottish distillers, showcases the best qualities of single malt and other whiskeys. The bowl's elongated thistle shape complements their aromas. The flared lip directs the flow of liquid to the tip of the tongue, which perceives sweetness, allowing you to savor the whiskey's smooth, silky texture. Artisans at Riedel's family-owned factory in Austria craft each exquisite piece individually, performing every step of the glassmaking process by hand. Hand-washing is recommended. 7-oz. cap., 4 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
- California Proposition 65