Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Riedel Sommeliers Montrachet Glass
- Online Only
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass showcases the best characteristics of the finest full-bodied, moderately acidic Chardonnay wines, including Montrachet and Meursault wines from Burgundy and American Chardonnay.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Generous bowl allows the rich bouquet to reveal all its layers of aroma.
- Wide rim directs the flow of wine to the edges of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of subtle acidity and luscious fruit flavors.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17.6-oz. cap., 7 3/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65