Riedel Sommeliers Montrachet Glass
- Online Only
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass showcases the best characteristics of the finest full-bodied, moderately acidic Chardonnay wines, including Montrachet and Meursault wines from Burgundy and American Chardonnay.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Generous bowl allows the rich bouquet to reveal all its layers of aroma.
- Wide rim directs the flow of wine to the edges of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of subtle acidity and luscious fruit flavors.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17.6-oz. cap., 7 3/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by cjv1 from Yes, your wine can be better! I didn't believe Corton Charlemagne Grand Cru could get any better. It can with this glass. I am talking about all the senses. This glass is delicate. Buy two Riedel polishing cloths to use in protecting this fragile investment. Stem snap can occur through mishandling as in torque or bend pressure at the stem. Use two Ridel polishing cloths to clean. Don't overfill the glass .... 3-5 oz. maximum.Date published: 2013-12-14