Riedel Sommeliers Loire Wine Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. The company's search for the perfect Sauvignon Blanc glass involved hundreds of noted wine experts from around the world. The result is this award-winning glass, perfect for grassy Loire wines.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Tall, slender bowl highlights fruit and floral components while directing the flow of wine toward the front of the palate to balance fruit flavors and acidity.
- In addition to Sauvignon Blanc, the shape of this glass also complements Loire (Blanc), White Bordeaux, Chenin Blanc, Fumé Blanc and Gewürztraminer.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.25-oz. cap., 9 1/4" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65