Riedel Sommeliers Cognac Glass
Riedel's premier Sommeliers collection includes an impressive assortment of lead-crystal glasses, each developed by expert wine tasters to flatter a specific fine wine or liquor. The precisely customized shape of this glass concentrates every nuance of mature cognacs (with an average age of 30 years) and other fine brandies. The rim delivers the flow of liquid to create a harmonious balance of fruit, body, finesse and fire. Artisans at Riedel's family-owned factory in Austria craft each exquisite piece individually, performing every step of the glassmaking process by hand. Hand-washing is recommended. 6-oz. cap., 6 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
- California Proposition 65