Riedel Sommeliers Cognac Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass showcases the best characteristics of mature cognacs (with an average age of 30 years) and other fine brandies.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Precisely shaped bowl concentrates every nuance of mature cognacs and other fine brandies.
- Rim delivers the flow of liquid to create a harmonious balance of fruit, body, finesse and fire.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-oz. cap., 6 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65