Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Riedel Sommeliers Chardonnay Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass showcases the best characteristics of superior-quality light, dry white wines, including Chardonnay (especially lighter style white Burgundy such as Chablis), Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Viognier.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Precisely shaped bowl brings out every nuance of the wine's complex bouquet.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of acidity and fruit flavors.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.4-oz. cap., 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65