Riedel Sommeliers Chardonnay Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass showcases the best characteristics of superior-quality light, dry white wines, including Chardonnay (especially lighter style white Burgundy such as Chablis), Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Viognier.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Precisely shaped bowl brings out every nuance of the wine's complex bouquet.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine to the center of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of acidity and fruit flavors.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.4-oz. cap., 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by cjv1 from I have enjoyed all the Sommeliers series glassware This glass brings out the best in chardonnay to your senses. It is fragile and care must be employed when handling and cleaning. Buy two Riedel polishing cloths to use for drying. Stem snap can occur through mishandling as in torque or bend pressure at the stem. Use two Ridel polishing cloths to clean. Don't overfill the glass.Date published: 2014-06-29