Riedel Sommeliers Champagne Flute
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass is designed to showcase fine Champagne, including Cuvée Prestige, Vintage Champagne, Vintage Sparkling Wine and Rosé Champagne.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Large fluted bowl provides ample breathing space, which concentrates the yeasty bouquet and brings out the full range of aromas.
- Narrow mouth directs the flow of liquid to areas of the palate that best recognize the creamy texture.
- To preserve the Champagne's effervescence, each flute has a tiny dot etched into the base of its bowl, generating a continuous stream of bubbles.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11.6-oz. cap., 9 1/2" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by cjv1 from I have enjoyed all the Sommeliers series glassware This glass brings out the best in champagne. It is fragile and care must be employed when handling and cleaning. Buy two Riedel polishing cloths to use in protecting this fragile investment. Stem snap can occur through mishandling as in torque or bend pressure at the stem. Use two Ridel polishing cloths to clean. Don't overfill the glass .... 3-5 oz. maximum.Date published: 2013-12-18