Riedel Sommeliers Bourgogne (Burgundy) Grand Cru Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. Representing a quantum leap in wineglass design when it was created in 1958, this glass is on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. The glass showcases first-rate Burgundies and other top-class wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Large bowl provides ample breathing space for the bouquet to develop.
- Slightly flared rim directs the flow of wine onto the front of the palate, allowing you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and acidity.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 37-oz. cap., 9 3/4" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65