Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Glass
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. This glass was designed for the great red wines of Bordeaux, including those made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot grapes.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Generous bowl provides breathing space and allows the aromas to unfold.
- Rim is precisely shaped to deliver the wine toward the front of the palate, which allows you to experience the well-balanced blend of acidity and supple tannins.
- The customized shape also enhances your appreciation of the wine's silky texture and prolonged finish.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 30.4-oz. cap., 10 3/4" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65