Riedel Sommelier Anniversary Burgundy Gift Set
Riedel is proud to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its groundbreaking Sommeliers Series by offering this special, limited-edition gift set. A superb value, the beautifully gift-boxed set includes two Sommeliers Burgundy Grand Cru glasses. Representing a quantum leap in wineglass design when it was created in 1958, this glass is on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. The glass showcases the complexity and finesse of first-rate Burgundies and other top-class wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines. Artisans at the company's family-owned factory in Austria craft each exquisite glass individually, performing every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Specifically designed to showcase the flavors and aroma of Burgundies and other fine red wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines
- Large bowl provides ample breathing space for the bouquet to develop.
- Slightly flared rim directs the flow of wine onto the front of the palate, which allows you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and acidity.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Handcrafted by master glassblowers in Austria.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 37-oz. cap., 9 3/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- California Proposition 65