Riedel Sommelier Anniversary Burgundy Gift Set
Riedel is proud to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its groundbreaking Sommeliers Series by offering this special, limited-edition gift set. A superb value, the beautifully gift-boxed set includes two Sommeliers Burgundy Grand Cru glasses. Representing a quantum leap in wineglass design when it was created in 1958, this glass is on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. The glass showcases the complexity and finesse of first-rate Burgundies and other top-class wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines. Artisans at the company's family-owned factory in Austria craft each exquisite glass individually, performing every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Specifically designed to showcase the flavors and aroma of Burgundies and other fine red wines made from Pinot Noir grapes, as well as Italian Barolo and Barbaresco wines
- Large bowl provides ample breathing space for the bouquet to develop.
- Slightly flared rim directs the flow of wine onto the front of the palate, which allows you to appreciate the balance of fruit flavors and acidity.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of this glass.
- Handcrafted by master glassblowers in Austria.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 37-oz. cap., 9 3/4" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- California Proposition 65