Riedel Grape Pinot/Nebbiolo Glasses, Set of 2
From Riedel's Grape collection, these sophisticated glasses combine elegant pulled stems with customized bowls that are designed to accentuate the best attributes of Pinot Noir or Nebbiolo wines. The sparkling crystal stemware ensures a perfectly balanced tasting experience, whether the occasion is a quiet dinner for two or an evening of entertaining.
- Machine-made of brilliantly clear crystal glass.
- Varietal-specific bowls showcase the distinctive flavors and bouquet of fine Pinot Noir or Nebbiolo wines.
- Sleek pulled stems create an attractive cleft in the bottom of the bowls, highlighting the color of the wine within.
- Made in Germany by Riedel, a family-owned company famous for exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25.3-oz. cap., 9 1/4" high.
- Before ordering, please be sure your wineglass storage can accommodate the height of these glasses.
- Made in Germany.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- California Proposition 65
Rated 5 out of 5 by pghlovetocook from Absolutely beautiful and delicate Riedel is great quality and this style is simply beautiful. They are very delicate, so do require a gentle touch when cleaning. We have the Pinot, Champagne and Riesling glasses in our collection and they look divine in a formal table setting.Date published: 2012-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by monica7 from Beautiful and classy The glasses are the largest glasses I have ever owned. They are a pleasure to look at and to drink out of..Date published: 2012-04-11