Riedel Black Tie Decanter
From Riedel of Austria, this sophisticated lead-crystal decanter is both an exquisite example of glassblower’s art glass art and a functional way to bring out their full flavor and bouquet of wine through aeration. The sensuous loop of glass is free blown: the glassblower forms the shape by the sweep of an arm, without using a mold. Only the most talented glass artisans can sculpt glass using this technique, and each decanter is one of a kind.
- Lead-crystal decanter is free blown by hand at a Riedel's family-owned glassworks in Austria, founded over 250 years ago.
- A thin line of black crystal accentuates the looped silhouette.
- Generous curves enhance the aeration of wine during decanting and pouring.
- Aerates red and white wines and removes sediments from older wines.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 69-oz. cap., 16 1/2" high.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint-free cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy