Based on classic American mixing bowls, these handcrafted earthenware dog bowls have wide openings that provide comfortable access for all sizes and breeds. Decorated with an image of a stick, a wide lip around the rim makes the bowl easy to handle.
- Glazed earthenware bowls are sturdy and stable.
- Suitable for dog food or water.
- Kiln-fired with lead-free glazes for durability and a long-lasting finish.
- Handmade at a century-old ceramic studio in Southern California.
- Created by George of San Francisco.
- Medium bowl: 32-oz. cap.; 7" diam.; 3" high.
- Large bowl: 64-oz. cap.; 8 3/4" diam.; 3 1/2" high.