Ridged Dog Bowl
Based on classic American mixing bowls, these handcrafted earthenware dog bowls have wide openings that provide comfortable access for all sizes and breeds. Decorated with an image of a stick, a wide lip around the rim makes the bowl easy to handle.
- Glazed earthenware bowls are sturdy and stable.
- Suitable for dog food or water.
- Kiln-fired with lead-free glazes for durability and a long-lasting finish.
- Handmade at a century-old ceramic studio in Southern California.
- Created by George of San Francisco.
- Medium bowl: 32-oz. cap.; 7" diam.; 3" high.
- Large bowl: 64-oz. cap.; 8 3/4" diam.; 3 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Hand washing is recommended.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.